Anzeige:

Saxonette- und Spartamet- Forum

Zurück zu: Saxonette- und Spartamet- Forum | Kompletter Thread
Need help with saxonette - English - Thumbnail von Matias Matias - 03.05.12 15:30 Uhr Klicks:47
Hi

Hopefully you can help me with my problem,I cant write german,so hopefully uo can help me in english.

A little background.: have a saxonette luxus,the e start doesnt work.The decompression valve has been remowed,everything as been plugged right.It also has a tuning cdi module.It has the bing carbureutor

I have been using this bike succesfully for a long time,it starts easy and havent had any problems with it until now.It just shut down when i was riding it,it will start for a brief moment at idle,run badly and shut down again.Giving it any gas will kill the engine immediately.
It has plenty of compression,the carb has been dismantled and cleaned,all passages are open.Fuel flows to the bowl and it doesnt overflow.And it has a very nice spark at the plug.

I cant figure out whats wrong
Um antworten zu können, musst Du Dich erst registrieren
Re: Need help with saxonette - English - Thumbnail von dgohlke dgohlke - 03.05.12 17:31 Uhr Klicks:47
Re: Need help with saxonette - English - Thumbnail von Matias Matias - 03.05.12 22:16 Uhr Klicks:43
Re: Need help with saxonette - English - Thumbnail von Spartianer Spartianer - 01.06.12 01:31 Uhr Klicks:27
Anzeige: